The guys over at “WatchGuard” came up with the following Infographic as their predictions of what to and what not to, worry about in 2015, regarding Security.
A couple of others Infographics, Posts,. Article or reports to read can be found below.
1. “Websense” Report can be found here: http://www.websense.com/content/2015-predictions-report.aspx
2. “Heimdal Security” has a great post showing what they think 2015/future will hold for us. https://heimdalsecurity.com/blog/2015-internet-security-predictions/
3. “Trend Micro” predictions can be found here: http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/us/security/predictions/
4. “FireEye” has a video you can watch here: https://www2.fireeye.com/Security-Predictions-2015-APAC.html
5. “ThreatTrack Security” has a very detailed document you can read here: http://www.threattracksecurity.com/getmedia/4db57e54-3a46-4390-bb6a-2343b6804d63/2015-security-predictions-report.aspx
6. “Kapersky” has a report over at Secure List: https://securelist.com/analysis/kaspersky-security-bulletin/67864/kaspersky-security-bulletin-2014-predictions-2015/
7. “CSO Online” has an article listing 11 predictions: http://www.csoonline.com/article/2857665/data-protection/the-future-of-security-11-predictions-for-2015.html
8. “USA Today” also has a short list to: http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2014/12/20/cyber-hack-data-breach/20601043/
I am sure there are many others but these are the ones that stood out the most. I expect to see more being released over the next couple of weeks as we close out 2014.