Great news, Microsoft Graph PowerShell SDK is updated to version 1.9.0 and is now available.
- Adds User-Agent header to all requests. This should fix commands that were failing with a
User-Agent required error.
- Cleans up modules by removing invalid commands.
- Refreshes modules with the latest APIs.
- Fixes auth issues on WSL and Docker containers.
- Fixes serialization bug of Dictionary Entry types.
View the original notes here: https://github.com/microsoftgraph/msgraph-sdk-powershell/releases/tag/1.9.0
Download it here: https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/Microsoft.Graph/1.9.0